What I hate about the TV show Cold Case
- Too many boxes… Too many hugs… Too many songs that everyone have tried very hard to forget.
- Even the most vicious and ruthless killer will confess to the crime at the end of the show even if there isn’t a shred of evidence.
- The paroled murderous psychopath who is all covered in tattoos and works as a janitor in a strip club is never the killer.
- The killer is almost always the seemingly insignificant second character to be questioned.
- All law enforcement personnel wear designer clothes and shoes that only “dirty” cops could afford.
- Lilly Rush’s over-stylized bangs keep “wandering” all over her forehead between every scene and take.
This entry was posted in Lists
. Bookmark the permalink
Leave a Reply