What not to use the Internet for
- Self-diagnosing medical conditions, especially the ones where you are leaking any kind of substances, or when you have a horrible rash after vacationing in Thailand with your buddies.
- Finding a trustworthy lawyer, travel agent or exorcist.
- Webcam chatting and setting up dates with people like goatlover187, Fourtoesleft and Alabamabutcher1954.
- Downloading and running 17 kB executables that will supposedly install Adobe’s latest and greatest release of Photoshop, and all the porn on the Internet.
- Reading how-to articles about electrical installation, pension investments and humane disposal of diseased cattle – on some website written by a 14-year-old and his little sister Elsie.
This entry was posted in Lists
. Bookmark the permalink
Leave a Reply