What people don’t really appreciate until no longer there
- Subscriptions - to the magazines they only read in the bathroom, garage or attic.
- Annoying neighbors - that didn’t end up being nearly as annoying as the new ones that moved in.
- Super glue - for hiding horrible mishaps with their mother in-law’s favorite bone china.
- Gay friend - who doesn’t mind picking up more beer even when game seven of the Stanley Cup playoffs is in overtime.
- Duct tape - for quickly fixing things that can later be fixed with more duct tape.
This entry was posted in Lists
. Bookmark the permalink
Leave a Reply