Why Christmas is better in Sweden than in North America
- Sweden: Roasted salt-cured fresh ham with honey-mustard glaze (juicy)…
North America: Turkey (dry even when supposedly quite juicy).
- Sweden: Moonshine from your grandpa’s still (dancing)…
North America: Homemade eggnog by grandma (diarrhea).
- Sweden: ”Orgy on the North Pool (Part 38)” on cable (jolly)…
North America: Repeat number 163 of “Frosty the Snowman” (depressing).
- Sweden: Santa personally delivers the gifts on Christmas Eve (Santa loves Swedes)…
North America: Parents place gifts under the tree from Wal-Mart on Christmas Eve (Santa is not real).
- Sweden: Naked Twister at Christmas parties (thanks to some grandpa’s still)…
North America: kissing under the mistletoe (thanks to some grandma’s homemade eggnog).
This entry was posted in Lists
. Bookmark the permalink
You might also likeclose
- Saturday, 01/11/2008 11:00 AM
- Friday, 31/10/2008 8:18 AM