Why I enjoy having eyebrows
- They catch the sweat coming off my forehead when I juggle with vials of nitroglycerin.
- They save me time in the morning, as I don’t need to pencil in fake ones.
- They keep the dandruff off my eyes when I use hand soap instead of shampoo to wash my hair.
- They are great as they help express feelings such as “disappointment”, “anger” and “disgust” when watching Lost.
- They redirect blood away from my eyes every time I bang my head in the fan over the stove when heating up a third bottle of sake.
This entry was posted in Lists
. Bookmark the permalink
You might also likeclose
- Saturday, 01/11/2008 11:00 AM
- Friday, 31/10/2008 8:18 AM