Why you won’t see Tom Cruise performing in Riverdance any time soon
- Scientologists don’t believe in the Irish… They only believe in aliens.
- The “Church” of Scientology doesn’t believe in alcohol abuse… No Irish pints – no Riverdance.
- L. Ron Hubbard didn’t write Irish folk music – only bad science fiction for the feeble-minded.
- According to scientology, Thetans (alien souls) are clinging to people… An audience will only pay good money to see genuine Irish people dance.
- Tom Cruise would view homosexuals as sick and sexually perverted… No homosexualiity – no male dancers in shiny and sparkling outfits.
This entry was posted in Lists
. Bookmark the permalink
You might also likeclose
- Saturday, 01/11/2008 11:00 AM
- Friday, 31/10/2008 8:18 AM