Worst things about getting really drunk in Quebec
- You get really drunk and you don’t remember if you live in Saint-Eustache, Saint-Laurent, Saint-Lambert, Saint-Pierre, Saint-Catherine, Saint-Michel, Saint-Lazare, Saint-Jerome, Saint-Prime, Saint-Hubert, Saint-Georges, Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, or Saint-Paul.
- You get really drunk and end up in an after-hours strip-club at 4am, and you become the main attraction together with an ugly lady named Jean-Paul.
- You get really drunk and you want to drive home, but someone has stolen the car that you stole earlier in the evening.
- You get really drunk and end up eating in a Tibetan fast-food joint that hopefully served what you prayed was souvlaki in pita.
- You get really drunk with your boss, and he still orders you back to finish your afternoon shift – driving the school bus.
This entry was posted in Lists
. Bookmark the permalink
You might also likeclose
- Saturday, 01/11/2008 11:00 AM
- Friday, 31/10/2008 8:18 AM