Worst things about St. Patrick’s Day in Montreal
- Parade route is littered with wheel chairs, prosthetic legs and jig shoes.
- Public projectile vomiting and urination by not only American tourists.
- Spontaneous hugs from homeless people who proudly sport their “gangrene”.
- Only people with herpes wear “Kiss Me I’m Irish!” hats, and really mean it.
- It only comes around once a year.
This entry was posted in Lists
. Bookmark the permalink
You might also likeclose
- Saturday, 01/11/2008 11:00 AM
- Friday, 31/10/2008 8:18 AM